JOOLA Ben Johns Hyperion CAS 16 Pickleball Paddle - Carbon Abrasion Surface with High Grit & Spin, Sure-Grip Elongated Handle, 16mm Pickle Ball Paddle with Polypropylene Honeycomb Core, USAPA Approved
Color: CAS 16 Paddle
- OFFICIAL PADDLE SPONSOR OF WORLD #1 PICKLEBALL PLAYER BEN JOHNS & THE PPA TOUR: An innovator & global leader in table tennis for 70+ years, JOOLA teams up with Ben Johns to create a new line of pickleball equipment that will forever change the game.
- CARBON ABRASION SURFACE (CAS) IS YOUR SOLUTION TO SPIN: JOOLA's USAPA Approved CAS technology utilizes a multi-step, abrasion sand-blasting process, creating a unique, textured surface for increased spin.
- HYBRID-PLY TECHNOLOGY: Unlike no other paddle, JOOLA's strategic layering process combines multiple materials to offer outstanding control and feel. Top layer is chosen for improved dinking and blocking, & the bottom layers for more powerful drives.
- RESPONSE POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE ADDS DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE: 16mm Response polymer core provides reduced vibration & increases control. The honeycombs compress for better feel while their cell shape & material prolong the life of the racket.
- SWING WITH CONFIDENCE AND COMFORT: Our Sure-Grip technology offers a perforated anti-slip ridge grip, reduces moisture from the surface of the handle for an enhanced grip and increased shock absorption.
model number: 18500
Part Number: 18500
Details: A more aggressive shape that offers an ideal amount of control and versatility on different types of shots.
Package Dimensions: 17.6 x 10.0 x 1.5 inches